Thursday, May 25, 2006

I've been tagged...here are my 5 fives

5 items in my fridge:
1. 16 packets of seeds for various perennials that will live in a cryogenic state for all eternity
2. walnuts. i'm addicted to walnuts. gotta feed the squirrel.
3. 2 drawers of rotting fruit and vegetables
4. 10 egg whites and egg yolks conveniently packaged in neat little spheres
5. a case of Guiness, for...uh...health purposes

5 items in my (dream) closet:



















5 items in my car:

1. a blanket with more fur than the dog who sits on it daily (moose, I feel your pain)
2. a small drugstore's worth of half-empty, dust-riddled kleenex boxes
3. about 8 tubes of lipstick (a stylaholic's gotta look good)
4. all the CDs I don't feel like listening to in the car anymore
5. at the moment, my husband

5 items in my purse:
1. my personal digital assistant who, frankly, would be fired if it wasn't for Jawbreaker
2. enough plastic to refloat the Titanic
3. an obnoxious multi-gizmoed soccer mom keychain, even though I have no kids
4. a matching change purse and makeup bag decorated with vintage fashions
5. is 'lint' just too obvious? I fear yes.

5 people who are tagged:
1. bobbysan
2. superchop
3. jackp
4. gizzy
5. mia

3 Comments:

At 5:15 PM , Blogger jackp said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger jackp said...

Tag! You're it! See http://jrpmusic.blogspot.com/

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger whyioughtta said...

Where are your 5 fives...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home