Thursday, June 08, 2006

Paging Gidget! 1950s looks I intend to steal this summer...


Call the other kids; we're having a party!

I have always adored the Sweater Girl look...I especially love it with these little shorts. Too cute, don't you think?


















I live nowhere near the ocean, but I'm crazy about clamdiggers. I remember when these reincarnated as 'knickers' in the early 80s (mine were purple corduroy...). Even then, I was a slave to style...

This little lace blouse ain't bad either.

On a related note, I'm not entirely shocked to find myself drawn to the rising waistlines on the runways over the last few seasons. The whole how-d'ya-like-my-crack? thing was getting tired...Let's celebrate the hourglass again, just for a change of scenery.










How hot is this? I can't imagine where you'd wear this little number, but I love it anyways. Very glamorous.