Tuesday, July 04, 2006

If a woman's got to think, she might as well think pink!

That's a (paraphrased) quote from one of my favourite AH movies, Funny Face. As a redhead, I often steered clear of pink when I was younger. Except for that hot pink Flashdance sweatshirt in the mid 80s. But we won't talk about that.

I've since learned to appreciate what a versatile colour pink is. I wonder if any of these gorgeous 1950s dresses were inspired by that 'Think Pink' number in Funny Face...(All from Posh Girl...and unfortunately all sold.)






































































Speaking of Funny Face, this little number looks exactly like the wedding dress AH wears for the fashion shoot at the church, when she admits to Fred Astaire that she's in love with him and tells him his dancing's like totally off the hook, yo. Okay I made that up. Here's the dress...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home