Thursday, August 10, 2006

Comment moderation challenges

Sorry to anyone trying to make comments on here--there will be a delay. I had to start comment moderation because of bots, and now Blogger's moderation tool has me all confused. (Easily achieved by dangling shiny, preferrably vintage, objects in front of my face). I will get your comments up as soon as I can either A) figure out blogger's system or B) split the atom, whichever comes first. (I'm banking on B).

Here is a gratuitous Art Nouveau pendant (1920s).

Shiiiigh-neeeeeeey....Whyioughtta liiiiike.....

3 Comments:

At 2:56 PM , Blogger Lady Apple said...

just stumbled across your blog...by the way, that is a beautiful necklace!

 
At 11:29 AM , Blogger Run Around Paris said...

Nice necklace...reminds me of vintage Sarah Conventry costume jewelry, of which I am a HUGE FAN!

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger whyioughtta said...

Am going to Google Sarah Coventry right now...!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home