Friday, November 24, 2006

Fancy Dress

I'm tooting the Posh Girl horn once again. They have an amazing new supply of party dresses, perfect for the festive season--with many more coming soon. Here are some of the choicest options, including this gorgeous 60s Pucci-esque number to the left (one of my all-time personal Posh Girl favourites).
















Red is right for the holidays. The beautiful white embroidery makes this 50s swing dress a true standout.

















Purple. Silk. 1930s. Comes with its original jacket. What's not to lust?



















Now this somehow reminds me of that stunning Givenchy gown Audrey wore in Sabrina ----------->

Channel Audrey. Worship Audrey. Be Audrey in this fabulous piece that epitomizes the "party dress."













This uber-elegant shift looks deliciously tickly.



















It's no secret that I'm a fan of bright, burn-your-eyeballs-out, oh-my-god-it-hurts yellow. Possibly, I am the only one out here with this affection.

Still, when I first saw this dress, I actually thought "wow...too yellow for me." But I bet it reads warmer and orangier in person, like a ripe slice of fresh citrus. In any case, it's probably more fun than a barrel of mangoes.











So elegant. Doesn't it just whisper I fluttered gaily to the marble patio and kissed my love beneath the silver moon.

3 Comments:

At 4:27 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

i love love love the first dress, tres fabulous

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger whyioughtta said...

Welcome, Sarah!

Isn't it wonderful? They have another one that's quite similar but with a lace-up front. Similar gorgeous mix of colours.

 
At 12:37 PM , Blogger Moose said...

No, no. I LOVE the yellow. Esp on that dress.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home